This Freelancer course is specially designed for those who loved to work from home and want to be his boss. This course is meant to teach the tips and tricks of freelancing most simply and effectively. The do’s and don’ts are discussed, about which a freelancer must be aware. The introduction of different types of freelance marketplaces is given in this course. Web portals like Fiverr, Guru, and Freelancer are introduced and discussed in detail so that a trainee could effectively make money by using these portals.
Who this course is for:
- This course is suitable for Freelancers, Virtual Assistants, Consultants, and other service providers.
- If you are struggling with a low-income level
- If you would like to raise your fees but are unsure how best to do it.
What you will learn:
After completing this course, a trainee will be able to:
- Define freelancing
- Identify the pros and cons of freelancing
- Identify and apply their strengths/skills in the freelance market.
- Sign up as a freelancer at different platforms
- Create a compelling profile on freelance platforms
- Identify the steps to keep projects coming
- Identify the mistakes and problems every freelancer’s faces
- Identify steps to become a Successful Freelancer
- Identify the steps for effective Bidding to get the most from the process
Identify the steps to grow as a freelancer